Film & Media Students Insurance

Get a Quote
Cover that lets you get creative

You may find that some insurers are wary of student productions. This is due to a perception that more is likely to go wrong as a result of your ‘inexperience’ when compared to ‘professional’ production companies. As a result, you might find that some insurers either decline to offer you cover at all or demand a higher premium or excess (the amount you pay in the event of a claim) in order to offset this risk.

At Performance, we take a different view. While we can’t offer student discounts, we don’t penalise you by increasing rates just because you’re a student. And when the time comes when you leave your teachers behind and forge your own career, you can be assured that Performance will continue to provide you with access to insurance advice, gathered from decades of developing strong relationships in the film and media industry.

So let us take care of your insurance needs, while you concentrate on your future Oscar-winner.

Ready to get a quote?

Short Period insurance is available for you to get online, 24/7. Alternatively, if you’re looking for an Annual insurance solution do send us an enquiry and we’ll get back to you within one working day.

News & Views

Can't find what you need?

Get in touch with our specialist team.

020 8256 4932
Cover not due yet?

Let us know when the time is right to contact you.